(1) You understand this is a hobby distribution; it is not to be used in production environments. By downloading, installing and using this distribution you agree that you understand you are not entitled to receive any kind of formal support.
(2) You understand all Nobara-specific packages and code modifications have been created by end-user individuals. There are no companies officially involved.
(3) You understand that this distribution is -NOT- to be considered a ‘Fedora Spin’. It is completely independent project from Fedora, and there are no Fedora developers or parties involved. Nobara uses Fedora packages, code and repositories. That is the extent of the relation.
(4) By downloading, installing and using this distribution you agree that Nobara, Fedora, Red Hat, RPMFusion, and COPR related developers are -NOT- responsible for any kind of damages, data loss, or theft incurred during usage of this distribution and you will not attempt to pursue any legal actions against any of these parties or individuals related to these parties.
(5) This distribution provides third-party repositories and packages which are already enabled and installed for functionality. It does -NOT- conform to Fedora's 3rd party policies, found here:
By downloading, installing and using this distribution you agree that you understand these 3rd party repositories are installed and enabled, and that this distribution ships with some of these packages installed.
(6) You understand that the full list of 3rd party repositories below are enabled:
RPM Fusion for Fedora - Free
RPM Fusion for Fedora - Free - Updates
RPM Fusion for Fedora - Nonfree
RPM Fusion for Fedora - Nonfree - Updates
Google Chrome Browser:
WineHQ official WINE packages:
(7) Specific Note regarding xone:
The xone driver utilizes the 'lpf' tool and does not directly package or distribute any copyrighted firmware or other related data. Additional steps must be manually performed in order to install the firmware on the user end, documented here: https://nobaraproject.org/docs/xbox-controllers/known-issues/---------------------------------------------------------